HerbalAid Diabetic Patch
🌿 Natural Herbal Treatment 🌿
The HerbalAid Diabetic Patch harnesses the healing powers of herbal medicine to naturally treat Diabetes and pre-Diabetes. It is one of the best complementary aids for treating the root cause of diabetes.
Infused with Rehmannia extracts, an ancient Chinese traditional herb for regulating blood sugar, HerbalAid Diabetic Patch is a natural herbal treatment for stabilizing blood sugar levels without chemicals.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Natural herbal treatment of diabetes and pre-diabetes.
- 100% Natural Herbs: Contains extracts of yam, hawthorn, alfalfa, Rehmannia, and Scutellaria.
- Benefits: alleviates numbness, pain in the limbs, frequent urination, poor memory and shortness of breath, lessens fatigue, regulates blood pressure, promotes hair growth and relieves osteoporosis.
- Easy to Use: Bring it anywhere and apply it at any time of the day. Each patch can be used up to 3 to 4 days.
- No chemicals, painless & safe.
Uncover the healing powers of HerbalAid Diabetic Patch to enjoy overall health and wellness!
HOW TO USE:
- Wash the navel with warm water and dry it properly.
- Position the black circle (contains herbal medicine) just above the navel and stick the patch on.
- Each patch can be used for 3 to 4 days. Clean the skin after removing the patch.
- It is advisable to use the patch consecutively for 2 to 3 weeks to effectively stabilize blood sugar levels.
Not Suitable For: Damaged Skin, Allergies, Children, Pregnant and Nursing Women.
- For external use only.
- Do not stop taking your diabetes medication while using the diabetic patches until advised by your medical consultant to do so after seeing results.
- Keep track of your blood sugar daily.
- Keep your skin clean and dry while wearing the patch.
Remove the patch before showering and put it back on after.
- Ingredients: Extracts of Rehmannia, Rhizoma anemarrhenae, trichosanthin, arrowroot, astragalus, Scrophulariaceae, berberine, yam, borneol
- Size : 7 cm x 6 cm (2.76 inch x 2.36 inch)
- Package Includes: 6 patches in a pack